Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Delicous in the real world

Yesterday's class assignment was to blog about how we can use Delicious in our professional life. In my previous post I wrote about how the collective attitude for finding a good website is to "just Google it." I thought about how to find a good compound word website and I was getting ready to click on the little, blue G in the top right corner of my screen just like a good little 21st century learner but I changed my mind. I won't be a lemming and follow everyone else! I searched Delicious and found a great matching game. I hope I get to work with this student the next time I go to work so I can see if the game works. I always get excited when my students have "aha" moments. It's fun for me as the teacher, too.

No comments:

Shift Happens

Clarification of Fair Use Guidelines of the Copyright Law

Do You Believe?

The Last Lecture

My Del.icio.us Bookmarks